For an optimal balance of speed, endurance, and capacity for mixed workload applications
Solidigm P5520 & P5620 SSD
Efficiently accelerate compute and storage with the industry’s most advanced PCIe 4.0 drivers for an optimal balance of speed, endurance, and capacity for mixed workload applications with Solidigm’s P5520 & P5620 SSD.
Compared to previous generations of PCIe 4.0 products, the performance of P5520 and P5620 SSD has been significantly boosted enabling workload acceleration tuned for real-world performance.
The Solidigm P5520 and P5620 SSDs are designed and tested with a passion for – and a relentless focus on – quality, reliability, and consistency so you can deploy with confidence.
Data reliability enhanced on multiple levels
Proven drive reliability ensuring reliable real-world performance
Up to 90% IOPS consitency
Additional PLI firmware checks to ensure data accuracy
- Capacity: Up to 15.36 TB
- Form Factor: U.2 15 mm
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.4, NVMe-MI 1.1
- Drive Manageability: NVMe-MI 1.1, PCIe over vendor-defined messages (VDM), PCIe over Management Component Transport Protocol (MCTP), OCP cloud C0 log page support
- Media: Solidigm 144-L 3rd Generation 3D NAND (Formerly Intel)
- Performance: 4k random read/write up to 1.1M / 390K IOPS
- Performance: 128K sequential read/write up to 7100/4200 MB/s
- Endurance (DPWD,5 Years): Up to 3
- Warranty: Five-year limited warranty
When you buy from Circle B, we cover every aspect of your hardware implementation, including:
Workload testing and customer demonstrations
Tailored full-rack architecture design
Hardware building and configuration
Deployment—in your data center or ours
Our managed solution based on the OpenShift Container platform runs scalable microservices like web servers, databases, and Java applications, so you get:
Faster application development & delivery.
Easy horizontal scaling with new racks.
Out-of-the-box security at every layer.
Reliability & redundancy at all levels.
Boot with FIPS compliant encryption.
At Circle B, we have years of experience helping enterprises like yours design, implement, and maintain the latest OCP infrastructure.
If you have questions about our solutions, managed services, or OCP in general, get in touch today to speak with one of our experts.